Announce: GNet 1.1.1 - network library

GNet 1.1.1 ("Cornmeal") has been released.

GNet is a simple network library.  It is writen in C, object-oriented,
and built upon GLib.  It is licensed under the GNU LGPL.

GNet 1.1.1 includes Unix sockets support, SOCKS support, new URL
features, and many small improvements and fixes.

The GNet homepage is <http://www.gnetlibrary.org>

Tarball and RPMs available.

1.1.1 ("Cornmeal" release)
-----
* Experimental Unix sockets support [by Mark Ferlatte]
* Experimental SOCKS support [by Marius Eriksen]
* URLs support username, password, query, and fragment
	[by David Bolcsfoldi]
* New gnet_tcp_socket_server_accept_async function [me]
* gnet_inetaddr_new_async has pthread implemention,
    no longer returns with success immediately [me]
* New gnet_{sha,md5}_clone functions [me]
* MacOSX port [Eric Cronin]
* read_async and write_async performance fixes [me]
* Various small compile and configuration fixes
* Updated best-current-practice examples

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>