Gnome2-control-center

Hi

I took the latest gnome-control-center and tried
to bring up. There is no compilation error but
gnome2-control0center is broken and couldn't
view it except an empty box. how to bring it up.

I want to port the sawfish capplets to gnome-2.0.
Since i couldn't bring up gnomecc in 2.0, i 'm not
able to proceed with sawfish manger.

Could some one  tell about gnomecc 2.0 arch
and how it differs from 1.2/4 version. so that i could
understand what to do for sawfish capplets to port to 2.0

Thanks,
Jeyasudha.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.