Eye Of Gnome 0.110.0 released (Gnome2)

Hello,

this is the announcement of "Eye Of Gnome" 0.110.0. Some important, though
not user visible changes have been made.

* Changes:

        * Better integration with Nautilus    (Michael Meeks)
	* autoconf 2.5x build fix             (Havoc Pennington)
	* bind_textdomain fixes               (Shingo Akagaki)
	* Bonobo reference leak fixes         (me)
	* Resize window to image on opening   (me)
	* Drag'n'drop fixes                   (me)
        * Re-enabled preference settings      (me)
	* gconf schema installation fixes     (me)
	* Code cleanup & compile warning
          fixes                               (me)
	* New/updated translations:
	  Christophe Merlet (fr), Ole Laursen (da), Duarte Loreto (pt),
	  Zbigniew Chyla (pl),Stanislav Visnovsky (sk), Roy-Magne Mo (nn),
          Jarko Ranta (fi), Vincent van Adrighem (nl),
          Kjartan Maraas (no), Chrisitan Rose (sv), Hasbullah Bin Pit (ms)

* Requirements:

  Eog 0.110.0 needs the new Gnome2 development platform.

* Availability:

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/eog/eog-0.110.0.tar.gz

* Known Bugs:

	* Statusbar updates don't work.
	* Changes to properties may crash eog.
	* Saving doesn't work
	* Printing doesn't work

For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report them
through bugzilla.gnome.org.

Enjoy,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin