ANNOUNCE: LostIRC 0.2.4
- From: Morten Brix Pedersen <morten wtf dk>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: LostIRC 0.2.4
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:17:00 -0500 (EST)
LostIRC is a simple, yet very useful IRC client. It has features such as
tab-autocompletion, multiple server support, automatic joining of
servers/channels, logging and DCC sending which should cover the needs of
most people. Another goal that the application has in mind, is 100%
keyboard controlability. It was written using the gtkmm GUI library.
* The "Less bugs and more features for 2003" release.
* You can now use PAGE UP/PAGE DOWN to scroll up/down in the text
* Using preferences, you can now enable logging. (thanks, Michael
* /EXIT no longer requires you to be connected.
* After reconnecting to a server, queries had a parentes around
* Notices sent to channels are now displayed in the channel instead of
the current window.
* Tabs are now scrollable instead of making the window larger when tabs
exceed the size of the window.
* Some locale problems on Red Hat 8 (and most likely others) has been
which caused LostIRC to abort on startup.
Try the new #lostirc channel on irc.freenode.net.
] [Thread Prev