ANNOUNCE: Shermans aquarium 2.2.0
- From: Jonas Aaberg <cja gmx net>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Shermans aquarium 2.2.0
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:01:39 -0400 (EDT)
Shermans aquarium version 2.2.0
An applet and a xscreensaver hack that shows a bunch of swimming fishes
from the comic Sherman's Lagoon, shows the cpu load, status leds and the
- XScreenSaver is now supported! Finally!
- You can have a seafloor(-f)in fullscreen mode now.
- New graphics taken from the Swedish version of Sherman's Lagoon.
- Added graphics includes plants and stones for the sea floor.
- Hawthorne and Bob the bottom dweller are added. They appear only in
- Added new command line option "-m" for activate the matrix scroller
for those that hasn't gnome installed.
- Changed solid blue to solid colour. Now you can choose any colour
you want instead.
- Swedish and German translation for the Gnome menu.
(But not yet for the preference window.)
- Gnome 2 panel detection. Notice that gnome 2 applets must be started
- Makefile & configure fixes.
- Fixed preference window and keyleds bug.
- Internal changes makes it possible to run more than one instance at
the same time. (Screensaver and applet, for example.)
- Resize blowfish blow up action to correct size. Strangly it was two
time too big.
- The blowfish now explodes and updates correctly in fullscreen.
- The pray gets eaten correctly now.
- Some changes for SunOs. But still no thermometer code.
] [Thread Prev