ANNOUNCE: gnome-mlview 0.0.2
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: gnome-mlview 0.0.2
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:43:17 -0400 (EDT)
A tree oriented xml editor for gnome.
It is an attempt to ease the edition of xml documents
with or without validation by focusing on their tree view.
changes over 0.0.2-rc4:
Updated Japanese translation.
Updated French translation.
hanges over 0.0.1.11:
* MlView is now based on a Document/View architecture.
* you can open several views on the same document.
* you can rename the views.
* when validation is on, if you add an xml element, mlview automatically
the children elements and the attributes required but the dtd. I call
this feature "automatic-subtree-adding" feature.
* the mlv binary relies now on a shared lib called libmlview.so .
* some bug fixes
*As usual, I've added some new bugs but i don't remember where :)
Bug fixes and stability enhancement.
] [Thread Prev