gtranslator R 0.41 ("VeViTra") released.

Herewith we're presenting you gtranslator R 0.41 ("VeViTra") which is a
bugfixing release of the R 0.40 from last month -- it contains majorly
script corrections, small bugfixes in the routines, a little bit more
UTF-8 awareness and two new "voodoo" options for the
gtranslator-options-fatihists ... erhm gtranslator-options-fetishists in
you.

WARNING: gtranslator is a gettext editor with enhanced features and
maybe too many options but it has got a quite usable and stable level
within this and the last release. You should try it and tell the taste
of it to me :-)

You can get the R 0.41 via the tarball on www.gtranslator.org
(http://www.gtranslator.org/download/releases/0.41/gtranslator-0.41.tar.gz), sourceforge.net (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=666) for the tarball and maybe in the next time also for the RPM packages and from the Debian main archive for the main tarball in the next time -- thanks to our packagers from here!

PS: Wouldn't it be nice if you would also rate this project on f.n
(http://freshmeat.net/rate/3936/)? Thanks and have a nice
evening/night/day :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>