libbonobo2-1.102.0

Hi guys,

Michael is currently in Australia so he asked me to do the libbonobo2
release and here it is:

    ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/earthquake/sources/

Changes between 1.101.1 and 1.102.0:
------------------------------------

- removed gbsearcharray  [Owen Taylor, Frank Belew]

- headers are now installed in $(includedir)/gnome-2.0
  instead of in $(includedir)/gnome/2/ [Anders Carlsson]

- improved handing of closures and types for scripting
  languages and speed [me]:

  * GValues are not copied anymore in signal/closure marshallers
    (using G_SIGNAL_TYPE_STATIC_SCOPE / G_VALUE_NOCOPY_CONTENTS).

  * we use "real" types (not G_TYPE_POINTER) in all signal/closure
    marshallers.

  * some closures now have custom marshallers to make them easier
    to use for scripting languages.

  * bonobo_closure_invoke() no longer returns a GValue, it now takes
    the return type as first type argument, see the documentation in
    bonobo-types.c for details.

- bonobo-arg improvements [Rodrigo Moya].

- moved SIGPIPE support into linc [Dirk-Jan C. Binnema].

- some change in Bonobo_Clipboard.idl [ERDI Gergo].

- build the Activation_types into our type library [Michael].

- improved genmarshal / generated sources rules in the Makefile.am's
  [Darin Adler].

- Bonobo_Property.idl: added PROPERTY_NO_AUTONOTIFY [Mikael Hallendal].

- added bonobo-moniker-ior [Michael].

- bonobo-exception.h improvements [Michael, me].

- item moniker fix [me].

- lots of bug fixes

- ......

- the last release was 1.101.1 from 2001-08-07.

For details, please look at the ChangeLog.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)