gnome-games ported to mips-compaq-nonstopux

Hi,

I'm announcing the port of gnome-games to mips-compaq-nonstopux.  I had
to modify the following files:

gnome-games-1.2.0/config.guess
gnome-games-1.2.0/config.sub
gnome-games-1.2.0/ltconfig
gnome-games-1.2.0/ltmain.sh
gnome-games-1.2.0/po/cat-id-tbl.c
gnome-games-1.2.0/gnome-stones/objects/gnome-stones.c
gnome-games-1.2.0/gnome-stones/objects/gnomekoban.c
gnome-games-1.2.0/aisleriot/cscmi.c
gnome-games-1.2.0/aisleriot/sol.c

How should I get these changes into the source base?

Thanks,
Tom

--
"All of us need to be reminded that the Federal Government did not
create the States; the States created the Federal Government." --Ronald