new pkg-config 0.8.0

Hi,

New release of pkg-config at:

  http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig/

Notes from that page:
 Fixes a bug that caused an 18,000% or so performance penalty; fixes
 handling of cflags not starting in -I; appears to compile out-of-box
 on FreeBSD, Solaris, IRIX; adds "libgnomevfs" legacy module that
 invokes gnome-vfs-config; makes pkg.m4 print errors properly and
 include correct URL to download pkg-config.

pkg-config is the program that replaces all the library-specific
-config scripts such as gtk-config. It's pretty boring; you need to
install it when a configure script tells you that you need it.

Send me mail about any bugs that turn up...

Havoc