New releases of libxml

  Just a quick note:

  I have just made a new bugfix release of version 1: libxml-1.8.11
  And there is a new libxml2 version since last week: libxml2-2.2.11

    they are available on ftp.gnome.org and xmlsoft.org:

      ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libxml
      ftp://xmlsoft.org/

 On a related note I'm working on implementing XSLT on top of libxml2,
there is a new libxslt module in CVS (don't expect this to work now
it's in its very early coding stage, check around the end of the
month for a first release).

Daniel

daniel veillard com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/