LibGTop 1.0.11 "Jasmin"

Hi guys,

shortly before the deadline for the beta1, there's a
new LibGTop release.

February 14, 2001:
=================

* Released LibGTop 1.0.11 "Jasmin":

  [The release which was supposed to be called "Gerolzhofen".]

  - merged in the Solaris code from LIBGTOP_1_1_2_PATCHES.

  - minor OpenBSD fixes.

  - again a bunch of updated translations.

  Please test the Solaris stuff and report and bugs and
  problems as soon as possible; I'll make a new release
  for the 2nd beta of GNOME 1.4 if necessary.

* Availability

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libgtop/libgtop-1.0.11.tar.gz

If there are any problems with this release, please let me
know as soon as possible so that I can make a new one in time
for the beta2.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)