Gnome Basic 0.0.13 released

	The Gnome Basic team is relatively proud to introduce
gb-0.0.13 also known as "Excelling Basic" the latest in a long line of
Basic enterpreters of improving quality.

* What is New ?

	* Lots of Parser / Lexer work (Ravi Pratap)

		+ Class parsing
		+ Set statement
		+ Control array parsing
		+ 'Is' statement

	* Lots of parser / lexer bugs fixed (Ravi)

	* File IO performance improvements and fixes (William Miller)

	* Lof implemented, Open improved (William)

	* More Command button events (William)

	* Form parsing & FRX handling (Frank Chiulli)

	* GUI items - PictureBox, Frame, Check started (Thomas Meeks)

	* Embryonic GB GUI designer (Per Winkst)

* Notes

	Gnome Basic is by no means ready for mass consumption, this
package is extremel unstable, and may transmute randomly with no
warning into a pile of haddock.

	Gnome Basic currently supports most of the standard operators,
many of the functions, the bulk of the file IO statements, and some of
the form functionality provided by VB. Whilst it parses VB classes
currently these do not generate internal class structures. More
importantly Gnome Basic runs a nice little number game.

	Bug reports are only appreciated for parser errors, ie. if
you are interested in development please send either patches, or
fragments of test code. We are well aware that there are many things
remaining unimplemented.

	Since I am building up quite a fine collection of amusingly
uninformed hate mail on this subject, it would be good if people could
CC the gb mailing list so we can all share the fun :-)

* Availability

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gb/gb-0.0.13.tar.gz

* More information

	See the website at http://www.gnome.org/gb