gedit 0.9.2 released

gedit 0.9.2
Code name: DHP-PGALW
(Dogs have personality, personality goes a long way)

gedit is a light text editor for the GNOME desktop.

This is mainly a bug fix release, since we are not adding
new features before the 1.0 relese.

Download at :
http://sourceforge.net/project/filelist.php?group_id=7
(or, as an alternative )
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gedit

Webpage :
http://gedit.sourceforge.net

Requirements :
gedit 0.9.2 requires gnome-print 0.24.

Changes :
    - The ability to open multiple files via
      the file dialog.
    - Cero byte files are handled ok now.
    - Usablity improvements in the dialogs
    - Lots of bugs, crashes & mem leaks got fixed
    - Print Selection works again
    - Line numbers where not beeing printed, fixed it.

Where is gedit going :
    - The 0.9 series are bug fix only releases till we get
      a ultra stable editor.
    - After we have a very stable editor and a release it as
      1.0.0. gedit will either get ported to the new text
      widget, get ported to bonobo or both.

regards,
Chema