ANNOUNCE: An introduction to writing Gnome panel applets

Writing Gnome Panel Applets: Getting Started

This is the first article of the series, "Writing GNOME Panel Applets". We will go through the basic steps you need to know so you can successfully write an applet for the GNOME panel. We will finish this first article by looking at a very simple program example you can build, and going through it line by line.

You'll find the article here:

Enjoy!
From Clyde and your friends at http://www.beopen.com