Call for contributors to BeOpen.com an Open Source publication

   BeOpen.com is a Linux and Open Source Portal Network focused on community, content, and support resources.  Our peripheral business focus is on Open Source application distributions, customization, and support.

   Our goal is to accelerate the adoption and evolution of Open Source Software in the corporate community.  Our present mission is to emerge as the dominant web Vortal Network in the Open Source and Linux space.

   Currently, BeOpen.com is seeking talented and high-energy Open Source and Linux Staff Writers to work with a growing venture-backed pre-IPO Silicon-Valley start-up on a contract basis.

I am creating paid positions for freelancers or for Junior Staff, Staff, and Senior Staff in-house writer positions.
If you are a good communicator and have a penchant for writing clear prose about Open Source topics (apps, how tos for beginners and sophisticated users, developers) then drop me a line. I am interested in moving agressively to create a wellspring of original open source content. Hope to hear from you soon.

Clyde Zellers

VP of Content
BeOpen.com