Gnome Print 0.19 is out

Hello guys,

   A new release of Gnome Print is out.  We have very good news for
you.

   In this release:

	* Various GnomePrint internal components that have only been
	  available in the past internally, have been exported to the
	  world.

	* Initial work on the PCL native drivers from Chema (he
	  actually bought three printers, one of them color to write
	  and test these drivers!).  I actually saw his demos today
	  after watching Gladiator and they are awesome!

	* Memory leak fixes from Morten.

	* New method ::rgbaimage on the GnomePrint context. (Lauris).

	* We now implement marshalling and demarshalling of doubles on
	  metafiles (Morten).

	* GUI improvements to our dialogs (Jon K Hellan).

	* Dom added preconditions to all the public entry points.

   Availability:

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-print

Enjoy!
Miguel.