Gnome Print 0.16 is out.

Hello guys,

   So there were a number of very hard problems to track down in the
last release of GnomePrint that would make things like the first page
never to be cleared when you were using the print-preview front end.

   I did amputate about 300 lines of unused code in Gnome Print now,
and things are back to working.  Some of the tricks that we were doing
there are no longer required after Michael Zucchi's nice
GnomePrintMaster classes were added to GnomePrint.

   So now printing works as it should, should use as little memory as
the previous working, and the code size was reduced.  So good news.

   Just go and fetch the new version of Gnome Print from
ftp.gnome.org, or your favorite mirror site.

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-print

Best wishes,
Miguel.