GMatH 0.2 pre2

 Hi,

After many GnomeMDI debacles, vacations, GtkExtra python binding news,
here comes 0.2 pre2 of GmatH.

The main change is that I have added support for gtkplot widget in
NumPy Session.

You thus need to have gtk+extra and their pythin bindings.

These can be found at http://home.pages.de/~voegele/gtkextra.html

This is another test release, and I really need feedback on the plot
thing.

For those used to 0.1 or 0.2pre1, I have changed the only plot
function of that time from ListPlot to Plot2D. Instead of plotting
lists of points, I implemented plotting of functions.

Please look at $python/site-packages/GMatH/NumPySession/GMath_plot.py
for arguments of this function.

I am planning to have "full" 2dplots by 0.2 final.

Other session support for Yacas and Guppi are planned starting from
version 0.3/0.4.

Feel free to submit bugs or discuss this on Gmath list.

The homepage again is http://gmath.sourceforge.net