ANNOUNCE: GNOME-Iconedit V1.0.0

Hello pop pickers,
Are you fed up waiting for The GIMP to load when all you want to do is change 3
pixels in an icon? No, you're probably not. But if you are, then maybe
GNOME-Iconedit is what you need.

GNOME-Iconedit has been lying round in CVS for months now, and finally it's been
fixed up and made usable. GNOME-Iconedit, ummm, edit's icons, and other picture
type things. Very useful for small icons and cursors.

Features:
* 256 level alpha
* 16.7 million colours
* Saving in XPM and PNG format
* Some fancy paint modes.
* Multi-level cut/paste buffer.
* Brush mode where contents of the paste buffer can be pasted anywhere on the
  screen.
* Loads any format Gdk-Pixbuf can handle.

Requirements:
The only special requirement is Gdk-Pixbuf 0.5.0. This is linked off the
homepage, and is available in normal GNOME ftp places.

Homepage:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~u07ih/gnome-iconedit

Help:
Things I need help with cos I can't do them myself.
Packaging- Any package I make on my box never works on anyother one.
I18N - I can only speak english (and introduce myself in French), so if anyone
wants to translate it into other languages they are very welcome.

As usual, all patches, packages, translations will be greatfullly received.

Iain