Gnobog 0.4.2 "The PatriLarch" announcement

Hello Gnome lovers :-)

This is the first announcement of Gnobog on gnome-announce, so
here is a little description :

Gnobog (Gnome Bookmarks Organizer) helps you manage and use your internet
bookmarks. Its goal is to be as polyvalent and efficient as possible when
dealing with collections of URLs. It's still in its early stages, but can
already be useful :-)

Details can be found on http://gnobog.sourceforge.net

And if you want details right now ;-) :
- Import/export of netscape bookmarks file format, and desktop links
  by drag and drop (we plan support for more formats in the future)
- Extensive use of drag 'n' drop (inside gnobog, towards/from browsers...)
- Bookmarks edition
- Alias management (automatic)
- Different selection modes
- Multi-documents with an interface 'ala  Gimp'
- Multi-views per document
- Url browsing in navigators or ftp clients (even in a terminal)

We plan many more high-level features, but for now they are
just ideas floating around.

Enjoy :-)
Renaud Chaillat & Frederic Lespez