Re: GConf mailing list created

the gnome mailing list page seems to be completely outdated
( I found a new one,
which i cannot find in the gnome homepage
Could someone PLEASE update the gnome homepage to let people find all
gnome related mailing lists + helix + eazel ?!!!
There isn't even a maintainer link on the old gnome mailing list page

Then I wanted to look into gnome1.4 mailing list and got this message:

You don't have permission to access /pipermail/gnome-1.4-list/ on this
Apache/1.3.12 Server at Port 80

Does this mean gnome 1.4 devel is for eyes only ???

Can someone please fix this ?