Re: GConf mailing list created
- From: Frank Felfe <innerspace iname com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org,jacob helixcode com, mjs eazel com
- Subject: Re: GConf mailing list created
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:31:47 +0200
the gnome mailing list page seems to be completely outdated
(http://www.gnome.org/resources/mailing-lists.html). I found a new one,
which i cannot find in the gnome homepage
Could someone PLEASE update the gnome homepage to let people find all
gnome related mailing lists + helix + eazel ?!!!
There isn't even a maintainer link on the old gnome mailing list page
Then I wanted to look into gnome1.4 mailing list and got this message:
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/gnome-1.4-list/ on this
Apache/1.3.12 Server at mail.gnome.org Port 80
Does this mean gnome 1.4 devel is for eyes only ???
Can someone please fix this ?
Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I created a mailing list to discuss development of the GConf
> configuration system, or development of apps that use it. If you're
> interested in GConf, please join and participate!
> Subscribe here:
> Read about GConf here:
> gnome-devel-list mailing list
] [Thread Prev