Re: GConf mailing list created

Hi,

the gnome mailing list page seems to be completely outdated
(http://www.gnome.org/resources/mailing-lists.html). I found a new one,
which i cannot find in the gnome homepage
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/).
Could someone PLEASE update the gnome homepage to let people find all
gnome related mailing lists + helix + eazel ?!!!
There isn't even a maintainer link on the old gnome mailing list page
!!!

Then I wanted to look into gnome1.4 mailing list and got this message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/gnome-1.4-list/ on this
server.
Apache/1.3.12 Server at mail.gnome.org Port 80

Does this mean gnome 1.4 devel is for eyes only ???

Can someone please fix this ?

FF