Announce: GNet 1.0.3

[I sent this yesterday, but I think it bounced.  I apologize if you get a
duplicate. ]

GNet is a simple network library.  It is writen in C, object-oriented, and
built upon glib.  It is intended to be small, fast, easy-to-use, and easy
to port.  The interface is similar to the interface for Java's network
library.  It is licensed under the GNU LGPL.

GNet 1.0.3 includes bug and portability fixes.

The GNet homepage is http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder/misc/gnet

1.0.3 (and 1.0.2)
-----
* Fixed bugs in inetaddr async functions
* Fixed memory leaks in inetaddr and tcp async functions
* Portability fixes for OpenBSD and FreeBSD 4.0
* Compatible with previous 1.0 versions

--
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  David Helder - University of Michigan