- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-i18n nuclecu unam mx, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-libs 1.0.40
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:58:32 -0500
Another version of gnome-libs has been released, this time our
Release Coordinator for "September GNOME" (Elliot Lee coordinator for
the next major release of GNOME) asked me to call this tarball 1.0.40
There are a number of fixes in this release, in preparation for
September GNOME, this also provides a chance to translators to make
sure the entire library is translated before the release.
* New in this release
* Fixed once and for all the locale setup (Elliot Lee).
* Gnome Segv is now localized-ready (Vincent)
* Fixed the thread problem in the Gnome Canvas (Owen,
* Zvt bug fixed (#2321, Michael).
] [Thread Prev