Gnome-libs 1.0.16 is released
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico redhat com>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnome-libs 1.0.16 is released
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:30:48 -0400
Hello, lovers of super-powered primates,
Version 1.0.16 of the gnome-libs package has been released. We are
sorry to say that 1.0.15 had problems with the version of Berkeley db
that was used for metadata storage. Version 1.0.16 fixes these
- Fixed the ordering of tests for versions of Berkeley db.
This will try to use db2, then db1.85, then db1. If you got
gnome-libs-1.0.15 and had problems with metadata in the
Midnight Commander, please use this version instead (Federico).
- Fixes for the installation of HTML/SGML documentation (Karl).
- Fixes to the MDI framework (Jaka).
- Fixes to the GnomeFileEntry widget (Federico).
- Updated translations (Pablo, Vincent, Birger).
We apologize for the inconveniences.
] [Thread Prev