ANNOUNCE: GnomeICU 0.64 released

Last night, I released the latest version of GnomeICU, version 0.64.
There were numerous bugs removed, file transfer was added, and you may now
change your personal information on the ICQ server.  There are still some
bugs, but this release is one of the most stable releases to date.  The
source (and the RPMs as soon as someone makes some up) can be found at
http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/, along with a few other announcements.

I'd put more about the release here, but nothing else is coming to mind.
Hope you enjoy the program!

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter   |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,     |
| ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,    |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will   |
| http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24) |