ANNOUNCE: gnosamba-0.3.3

I've just put on my web site the release of gnosamba-0.3.3. GnoSamba is
continued development of GtkSamba, a GUI front end to configuring Samba
Servers. This release inlcudes two new widgets used for creating a wizard
to walk thru creating new services.

Home page: http://www.open-systems.com/gnosamba.html
Download:  http://www.open-systems.com/gnosamba/

The reason I changed the name from 'gtksamba' to 'gnosamba' is that I am
no longer supporting 'gtk-only' configurations, i.e. gnome-libs are
required.  I know that might disappoint some people, but the gnome-libs
application framework provides too much enhancement to the gtk framework
not to use it, and to implement the same things in both gnome and gtk-only
can take up to three times as much code.

Send bug reports, comments, etc. to perry@open-systems.com

Perry
--
If red tape were nutritious, we could feed the world.

Perry Piplani                http://perrypip.netservers.com
perry@open-systems.com       http://www.netservers.com