New file manager

Hello guys,

   I am announcing version 4.5.36 of the file manager, also known as
"Miguel did actually test this on 2 machines before uploading" release
on the file manager.

   The file manager is particularly hard to test because it is the
only piece that is using the non-automake setup.  And I swear my
"distcheck" process passed in the past.  I have no idea how it could
have ever passed with that completely broken MKINSTALLDIRS problem

   I am leaning toward thinking that we have been a bit too excited at
using the "ignore errors" feature of the makefile commands.  But that
is just a guess.

Availability:

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mc

Best wishes,
Miguel.