Re: The Portuguese Translation Team Needs You!

Hello Cleber:

The POLI (http://www.poli.org) , it is quite interested in contributing to the
translation of the GNOME documentation.
We have, at this time, 40 people, to translate all the LDP documentation to
Portuguese.
In that moment, I have 5 friends (who are coordinated by me) to translate de
GNOME documentation, when you give me that right.
If you are interested, the POLI participate in the translation team, mail me,
for detailed instrutions.

If you are Portugues/Brasilian mail me in Portuguese, if you please.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Best Regards,

António Cardoso
aclm@mail.telepac.pt

POLI-Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux
http://www.poli.org