Gnumeric 0.7 has been released
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnumeric 0.7 has been released
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:11:37 -0600
Gnumeric "Speedy Manatee" 0.7 has been released.
This version is available in:
The highlights of this version are:
New features dept:
- References to other sheets works, you can use this like this:
- New border code. Getting ready to print the borders on the
- Menu hints are now available for every menu entry.
- Standarized the menus (Nat Friendman).
- Use the statusbar in the code now.
- You can now rename your sheets by double clicking on the
tabs and typing the new name. How excelish!
- Excel importing code has been enhanced by Michael Meeks and
- When inserting/moving columns or rows, the cells moved now
do not change their formulas (to keep the sheet working).
Bug fixes dept:
- Better default decimal formats
- Page flipping works correctly if you press on the tab names.
- Child dialog boxes no longer ignore keystrokes (in
- Fixed the memory leaks on the Excel plugin (Michael).
- Provide better error checking for dates (Havoc Pennington)
] [Thread Prev