PATCH: Simple GNOME compliance to Blackbox 0.50.3 window manager

Hi!

You all know this fast small wonderfull window manager. Until today
it hasn't been GNOME compliant so I decided to do something. :)
It took two days but now I can happily run gnome-pager with Blackbox.

How to add this patch to blackbox:
1. Get blackbox 0.50.3 from http://blackbox.wiw.org
2. Uncompress it
3. Apply patch (you can get it from http://jas.pspt.fi/~tkoskine/gnome)
4. Run './configure --enable-kde' and 'make' (make install if you wish)
5. Make blackbox as your default GNOME window manager

This patch isn't perfect, but you can play with it.

 Tero

--
+ Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@koulut.kuopio.fi> +
+               <http://jas.pspt.fi/~tkoskine> +