New mc/gmc and Gnumeric

Hello guys,

   I am about to go to sleep, because it has been a long and intense
day of debugging and hacking, so this is a joint announcement of
Midnight Commander "Bald Kwidgybo" 4.5.12 and Gnumeric 0.9 "Computing
Bonobo".

* New features in Computing Bonobo:

  - Improved Excel loading code (Michael).
  - Some mem-leak fixes.
  - Bugs reported are now fixed.

* New features in Bald Kwidgybo:

  - Drag and Drop from/to Netscape works.
  - You can configure your desktop urls now.
  - Tree code should have all bugs fixed now.

The software is available in:

    ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/latest

I missed a lot, but it is time to see my taped Simpsons now.

Miguel.