[ANNOUNCE] RadioActive 0.8 - X/GTK based radio application

RadioActive is a small radio application for use with
Video4Linux-compatible tuner hardware. The driver code is partly based on
GRadio. It supports three user interfaces: command-line, X (using the
GNOME UI libraries) and GNOME panel applet.

Version 0.8 contains numerous bugfixes and some new user interface
features (browse the Properties window for new options).

It is available at
        http://cactus.rulez.org/radioactive/
and uses GTK-- 1.1.5 and Panel-- 0.1 (available at
	http://cactus.rulez.org/download/panelmm-0.1.tar.gz)

Bye,
	Cactus

--