Gfax 0.3.5 is out and in cvs.

I've put a new version of gfax up on
http://www.gmsys.com/gnome-gfax.html

GFax is a front end fax program that performs the familiar pop-up fax
manager when one prints to a fax printer. GFax works with all X
programs that use lpr as the printer interface, even the command
line.

Gfax is also now available from the gnome cvs repository.  I will
still do releases and put them on the web page as cvs may not
always be stable.

Release 0.3.5
-------------
New things:
        I've pretty much completed adding the options for
        mgetty+sendfax.  All options most users would want
        are able to be configured from Gfax.

        The fax.allow and fax.deny security files can be
        edited and updated from withing Gfax.  Mgetty uses
        these to know which users can or cannot use the fax
        system.

        "faxrunq" which is the program that actually toggles
        sending the file in mgetty can now be added and disabled
        in your crontab file.  I suggest running it once per
        minute.

Bugs fixed:
        when sending a fax from the "Fax File" button your file is
        no longer deleted.

Have fun.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG