GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.42 is released
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico redhat com>
- To: mc-devel nuclecu unam mx, gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.42 is released
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:47:28 -0500
Dear heaps of carbon-based macromolecules who think they think,
Version 4.5.42 of the GNU Midnight Commander has been released. This
is a bugfix release. Since version 4.5.41 was not graced by a public
announcement, I'll put the list of changes for both versions here.
- Important RFC-compliancy fix for ftpfs (Alexander).
- Minor fixes to the desktop customization code (Miguel).
- Cosmetic fixes to popup menus for devices (Jonathan).
- File renaming fixes for the desktop and icon views (Federico).
- Added a "--disablerootwarning" option (Vincent).
- More sanity checks for the widget systems (Pavel).
- Robustness fixes for desktop icon arranging (Federico).
- Ability to free VFSes (Pavel).
- Display fixes for ftpfs (Pavel).
- Fishfs and general VFS fixes (Pavel).
- Proofreading fixes of the user's guide (Kjartan, Dave).
- Many updated translations (Ivan, David Sauer, David Martin,
Kenneth, Marco, Sung-Hyun, Kjartan, Rodrigo, Evgeny,
Richard, Lorint, Birger, Miroslav, Yuri).
] [Thread Prev