Re: New version of GGV

    Marty> I recently installed ggv.

    Marty> It needs a family of programs db2*

If you have the Cygnus DocBook RPMs, from
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/ then you should have
all the db2 programs.

    Marty> I assume that's docbook 2 something?

Yup!

    Marty> I think I have docbook installed (loaded the rpms onto my
    Marty> redhat 6.0 system...but no db2*

What DocBook tool installation do you have?

    Marty> Where do I find them?

See the URL above.

    Marty> Should the tar file come with the .html's?

It probably should.  I wonder if the tools are mature enough that we
can do something like that with autoconf.