Re: GNOME 0.20 is released!
- From: Chris Fury <cfury bev net>
- To: Oliver Graf <ograf fga de>
- CC: Federico Mena Quintero <federico nuclecu unam mx>, gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 0.20 is released!
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:51:51 -0400
might be your explaination....
Oliver Graf wrote:
> Federico Mena Quintero <email@example.com> writes:
> > Hello,
> > Version 0.20 of the GNU Network Object Model Environment (GNOME) has
> > just been released. This version is intended to be taken as a
> And why is it removed from ftp.gnome.org? In some other list (I think wmaker)
> there was a mail from someone mentioning this... but nothing on the official
> Seems like some sort of information block... ;-)
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
The truth is out there. I just forget where I put it.
] [Thread Prev