Usability test with partially sighted and blind users

Hi Gnome accessibility guys,

Together with Olaf, Gunnar and Tina from KDE we have performed some usability
tests with partially sighted and blind users. For partially sighted users we
tested KDE accessibility features (most of them already know the results),
for blind users Gnopernicus.

I linked the report in my blog: http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2052

I guess the results regarding Gnopernicus are not too new for you - they do
not go too much in detail, and we had only little time left for the
Gnopernicus tests. Also, I must admit that I was extremely busy to understand
what the blind users were doing at all ;-) (it was the first time I saw
Gnopernicus, and they were way too fast!!!).

But the two boys offered to participate in follow-up tests - so if you have
specific usability questions you'd like to have tested in Gnopernicus, let me
know. We can arrange another weekend like this and I'd be happy to report the
results.

Greetings,
/el

--