Re: Accessibility Summer of Code projects

Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
I am already step upas a mentor for KDe-related accessibility SoC projects, and of course I would be willing to co-mentor any accessibility SoC projects received at Ubuntu (at least if they are not planned to be Gtk-only).
Cool! Now let's just hope we get some good applicants :) I'm not planning to make anything that is GTK-only. Our group is small enough as it is, so we should work hard to avoid fragmentation. The plan for the config panel for example is to have the option for multiple front ends.

- Henrik