Keyboard control of sliders broken in FC5?

Hi all,

I'm noticing a weird issue in FedoraCore5 that I'm wondering whether anyone can verify? It appears that the ability to manipulate slider controls via the keyboard is broken. This doesn't seem to be a screen reader specific problem, as it occurs with both Gnopernicus and Orca. I initially noticed the issue in the volume control. If for example, focus is on the master channel 1 slider, and I up arrow, instead of incrementing the slider, focus moves back to the tab control of the dialog.

My initial assumption was that the volume control application itself was broken; however, I am now noticing the same behavior in the Orca config UI, when I attempt to adjust sliders for speech pitch, rate, etc.

I am also running Ubuntu Dapper, and under Ubuntu, sliders are working as expected.

--Al