burning files to cd

I have the latest version of Orca and the version 4 of Dectalk for Linux and a text file of my registration code for the Dectalk software and am trying to burn them to CD. However, I can't find the options in Nero and I can't just go to the directory and paste the files onto CD.
How do I copy these files from my PCs hard drive to CD?
As I don't have linux on my desktop I need to find out how to do this under Windows XP.