Re: How to login as root in Gnome
- From: remus draica <rd baum ro>
- To: Christian <christian08 runbox com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to login as root in Gnome
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:33:34 +0300
On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 15:49 +0200, Christian wrote:
> I am running latest Debian and it doesn't allow me to log in as root in Gnome How do I do that? I can log in as any other user but not root.
> many thanks,
If is same situation like in Ubuntu, you can switch to root by running
"sudo -s" or "sudo YOUR_COMMAND". This after you are logged in.
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev