Gentle Reminder: Request for Review: FSG Keyboard Access Specifications

Greetings;

A gentle reminder that our Jan 31 deadline for comments is quickly approaching -- The Free Standards Group Accessibility (FSGA) team needs your help to insure our standards are appropriate and complete. These specification documents provide for a basic level of keyboard accessibility support users will be able to expect from any FSG certified Linux based computing platform. Feedback is definetly encouraged and welcome.

Keyboard Access Functional Specification:
http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/kbd/xkbdreview.html

Generic Assertions for Manual Testing:
http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/kbd/assertsreview.html

Earl Johnson, FSGA-KBD Committee Chair