Re: [Kde-accessibility] IBM TTS SDK

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 16:40, George Kraft wrote:
> >   There are no file packages defined for this project.
> Currently, I'm only providing source code to software developers.  An
> SDK pakage is of no direct use to end-users.
> You can download the source code via CVS.  Read the INSTALL file for
> instructions on how to build and package.
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ibmtts-sdk login
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ibmtts-sdk co
> -P sdk

I was looking at adding a plugin to KTTS.  Two questions.

Is there developer documentation for the TTS API anywhere?  Don't see any in
cvs.  I searched around a bit on developerWorks but didn't find it.

Is there a method to give it text; get back audio?

BTW I see that Janina Sajka is associated with Capital Accessibility.  Thanks

Also BTW, I'm told the online purchase link is broken.

Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer