Re: [Kde-accessibility] IBM TTS SDK
- From: Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt comcast net>
- To: George Kraft <gk4 austin ibm com>
- Cc: kde-accessibility kde org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, accessibility freedesktop org
- Subject: Re: [Kde-accessibility] IBM TTS SDK
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:14:10 -0500
On Wednesday 11 January 2006 16:40, George Kraft wrote:
> > There are no file packages defined for this project.
> Currently, I'm only providing source code to software developers. An
> SDK pakage is of no direct use to end-users.
> You can download the source code via CVS. Read the INSTALL file for
> instructions on how to build and package.
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ibmtts-sdk login
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ibmtts-sdk co
> -P sdk
I was looking at adding a plugin to KTTS. Two questions.
Is there developer documentation for the TTS API anywhere? Don't see any in
cvs. I searched around a bit on developerWorks but didn't find it.
Is there a method to give it text; get back audio?
BTW I see that Janina Sajka is associated with Capital Accessibility. Thanks
Also BTW, I'm told the online purchase link is broken.
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer
] [Thread Prev