Re: How accessible should Firefox be?

I would have expected Mozilla 1.7 to be best.  Perhaps your copy isn't
configured properly somehow?

There are also, or at least were, special "accessibility builds" of
mozilla 1.7 available with all the Sun patches for accessibility in.  I
was hoping those were no longer needed but your experience sounds as
though perhaps they still are.

Bill