Re: gnopernicus and gnome-mag

Resolved..the problem was that when I login, there is a job that controle the soundcard, I think it's speech-dispatcher, that I have installed some days ago...
but, I think it isn't normal that , if I install speech-dispatcher, I have to run alsaconf if I want gnopernicus sppech too... someone has already had this problem?

About the magnification, I don't have still resolved....

thank you to all