Re: Common AT config panel

Small tangent...

Brian Cameron wrote:

Henrik:

I do not think that this completely solve the "how do I set
my accessibility preferences when I can't do anything until the
preferences are set up."

Perhaps a set of hotkeys are necessary to launch the different
accessibility tools so that a user always knows that they can hit
some magic key combination and GOK will start up in a basic dwell
mode.  Perhaps not the fastest GOK settings to use, but enough to
allow the user to navigate through the rest of configuration.

Use of "gestures" would be nice. Are gdm style gestures on the radar for desktop session usage?

<snip>