Re: Orca 0.2.3

Hi Janina:

Your comments are well taken and our thoughts are definitely in line
with each other.  I'm a firm believer that the user must be as
independent as possible when it comes to installing, configuring, and
using the system.

It would be just plain dumb to write a Configuration GUI that is
inaccessible -- please don't take the initial nascent support in 0.2.3
as any indication that we plan to ship an inaccessible Configuration
GUI.  It will undergo significant changes in the next few days, and you
can be assured that Mike Pedersen will make sure the GUI is accessible
and usable before we stop calling it "nascent."

In addition, Orca already has a simple self-voicing console-based setup
mechanism that we don't plan on getting rid of any time soon.

Thanks!

Will