Re: Getting debian's gnopernicus to talk and java access bridge to

compile
> Hi.
>
> Don't bother trying to get the gnome-speech or Gnopernicus that ships
> with Debian working.  You will need to build them from source if you
> want to get any results.

Thanks, but how can I build them without access bridge?

Can anyone provide all the module names for checking out from the cvs tree?

Cheers

Gena

--
2E0AXU

Blindness Advocacy Self Help (BASH Online)
bashonline-subscribe yahoogroups com

Freedom & Power provided by debian GNU Linux