Re: Gnopernicus and gnome-mag issues

Hi Aurelian,

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 20:44 +0300, Aurelian Radu wrote:

> Another problem is that gnopernicus/gnome-mag displays magnified areas
> poorly. The movement is choppy and the magnified image is full of
> black "patches" and portions of previously closed windows. This
> problem does not exist in kmag.

This occur only during the process of updating the screen? After this
initial behavior, with black "patches" and portions of previously closed
windows, the magnifier screen stays ok, isn't is?

I also think that this behavior is not confortable for the user. Some
days ago I was trying to uderstand how this is coded and I'm thinking on
how to resolve it and other related issue, edges in the image that enter
in the magnified screen.

I start to maintaim the gnome-mag code some time ago and the other
maintainer is out for a time, april and may, so I'm a bit lost on how to
proceed with the changes, but I think that in the next weekend I will
have time to ask some other maintainers for tips and I think that these
problems will be resolved soon.